Monday, July 20, 2009

getting the feel of this, before i do articles on anything











Tahoma Print, Black Ink, Big Black Font, My Picture On Front. This is the Newspaper Coloumn of Kaitlin
So basically everyone or anyone, I want to be a journalist, and I'm just writing to write here. Pretend its a weekly column following me.
I guess I'm here to document my life, because I tend to forget the little things. This is also here for your personal interest, of keeping up to date with my life. Also, I aspire to be a Journalist so I need to write as frequently as possible! So basically, I'll introduce myself, and familiarize with my self. Im Katie. >That girl above, Yes, Is me! I'd also appreciate not having hateful comments. I guess to talk about my self I could say I love movies, I enjoy watching tv alot. And making my own music. I'm pretty fantastic. Interests will be expressed throughout my blog. Fun tidbit, I recently went to Ottawa/Quebec theres a few nice pictures and I'll load more later. Thanks !:)






This is the Centre parliment building :) I took a tour there, Magnificant! We got to do a tour of EVERYTHING! I saw the house of commons, its a lot smaller in person :)


This is The Highlander Pub, we ate here on our first night in Ottawa! My choice. I chose it because it was really nice looking, not to mention the guy in the picture playing guitar, he was just sitting there. Hired entertainment. He was fantastic. He played some RADIOHEAD! ♥

This crazy looking lady is me. You may be able to tell by the dress from the picture at the top of the issue. That would be my ticket to my 10:20 am tour with John. The cute French Major at Ottawa U. He hails from Bc & Stayed in Ottawa through the summer because working in Parliment is very rewarding.



No comments:

Post a Comment