Tuesday, July 21, 2009

update & harry potter.

Hey (: As promised, here are a few photos from my Ottawa/Quebec experience.
Peta ♥ This seal was wandering Ottawa, so cute! Had to take a picture.

I'm a big fan of art :) You'll learn, as I post my favorite pieces.
I Just really loved this.
My friend Michelle & I with Mountees, Hot eh ;)
So howdy all :) Not that I expect and or many are reading this at the moment. So today I saw " Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince " I thought it to be exceptional! The only things I didn't enjoy were the fail at the Harry/Ginny kiss. It was supposed to be after Griffyndore wins the Quidditch House Cup. Romilda's supposed to break a cup with bare hands. Then Ron, Harry & Hermione didn't walk in on Dean & Ginny snogging, Shame Shame. But they saw them in the Three Broomsticks, so its equivilence is substancial :) Then the end, Battle, SUCK! No. Fail. D; but either way, Those little things didn't stray my love for the movie! I loved it! Plus, there was so much Tom Felton I can die happy! Also, today I finished season two of the big bang theory, YAY !:) finale kinda sucked, but whatevs! I cant wait for the Degrassi TNG Movie :) Degrassi Hits Hollywood. Its gonna suck. Lol.

k bye (:



No comments:

Post a Comment