Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mouth

So maybe the elite girls arn't for me, but one of these days im going to meet a girl who really loves me and maybe she wont be what you call hot but i'll think she's beautiful and i'll tell her so. I wont be mean to her because i wont have to play games with her. I'll just be the guy she can always count on and that'll be enough, and she'll be elite to me. - Marvin "Mouth" Mcfadden.

So this is a late entry, and it's sparked by my interest and adoration for a tv charecter. Marvin " Mouth " Mcfadden, Pretty much my dream guy. It's fairly weird. He's everything I want in a guy :). Compassionate, Honest, Cute, Funny, Humorous.. Theres more though. He's nice to all the girls, because he doesn't want to be mean to them. But thats irrelevant. I think its pretty sad that the guy of my dreams is a tv charecter. I mean , Lee Norris is amazing as amazing can be. I'm pretty sure I suck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment