Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After all, you're my wonderwall.

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how.
Wonderwall - Oasis.


Today, I'm going to talk about someone, but I wont mention names. You may get it. It's not a love interest, though I love them very very much. They're practically everything. When I'm down they totally try to pick me back up. No matter how heavy it is. You're pretty much a huge champ. Thank you very much. We have a lot of freaking fun together, and you totally get me. Well mostly. I may have to be mean or awful sometimes to get my point across. But it's always worth it. You haven't been in my life very long (HA HA RULES OUT SOME PEOPLE), but you're everything. You do some stupid things, and do some things I don't agree with. But I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment