Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How did you get here, under my skin.

I'm not particularily sure what this is going to be about :) But I know at the end I'm going to put a Boy Meets World clip on, 'cus I love it so much. I mean, who doesnt. You can't go wrong with that show. That or Degrassi. I kind of love sitcoms & soap operas. They're so fun! Ah, so how's everyones life. I CAN SAY EVERYONE. I'm up to five followers. Granted one is I. And my beautiful friend Ellie L has been reading :)♥. Anyvays. Yes, "Vays" like a vampire. I hate to say my life sucks, that's so dramatic. But summer isn't turning out how I exactly expected. I wanted to see my friends a little more. NOT have so many freaking lay at home till 1 do nothing all day wallow in self pity because I'm lazy. MAYBE I'M PREGNANT. Kidding. SARCASM. Nobody understands any sarcasm these days! I need a sarcasm button. I'm going to make one. But not right now. Lazy remember? Happy Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment