Saturday, August 8, 2009

" I could write a song about all the random crap I find in my room, but I wont, 'cause that would be a really stupid song! "

c: Kay, so this morning, at 12:30 am, I decided it was a good idea to clean my room. Now I have a pirate ship bed, meaning it has two draws on either side then a cupboard in the middle, it stands about 3ft. Weighing about 100 pounds minus the drawers. I a 5'4, 190 pound, weakling decided I should probably move my bed in all different ways to find out if there is a good spot. Or better than my current spot. Maybe I should start at the beginning? Lately I've been in a funk with my bedroom. I'm going on 16, and I think my room looks incredibly juvenile. So this early morning, I decided to super-clean, which I wanted to do for a while. I did most of it then decided moving my huge ass bed was a supreme plan, NO, for an hour I pushed and shoved trying to find a good place, I eventually moved it RIGHT back where I had it before. I am an IDIOT. It's just half assed cleaned, because I've stopped cleaning to write this. I have a cluttered computer desk, where I do my writing & internet surfing. A super cluttered closet area. And random crap everywhere. Including a stuffed flamingo, clocks, old converse, books-a-plenty and other miscallanious items I have no clut where I got. FML! (: That's not the point. I really should think if I really enjoy something WHERE it is before I move everything around PS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR PAIGE :) ♥ I LOVE YOU VAIR MUCHO. yes, FRENCH ENGLISH AND SPANISH! I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment