Monday, August 10, 2009

Your so vain, you think this blog is about you!

So today I took some awesome pictures of myself, and because I'm so vain, I want to put them up. So here it goes.



So really, I don't believe that it's vain that I would put up pictures of myself(: It's my blog. It clearly states it's freelance, well in less words. Articles & Rants & Reviews & Randoms. I just kind of feel if any ones reading this who doesn't personally know me, they should get to see who's writing. Also, I'd like to say if I find anything I have written online I will be very disappointed. I think stealing others writing is very low. Pictures however, take them. I've mostly taken them from google, if not, i've credited. Also videos - I have credited their rightful owners. :) Anyways todays, or for nows entry is solely about me. :) I'll start by saying a few things. I like tv, I watch it alot. My fav shows are Degrassi, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly place, Icarly, Jonas, Sonny with a chance. I'm awesome, I know. I like music. But I can't get into that. 'Cause I like to much, a few artists I enjoy though, would be The morning of, Demi Lovato, Hannah Montana, Nirvana, David Archuleta, Taylor Swift, The Spill Canvas, The Rocket Summer. Lots of things. Movies I really like are Harry Potter(All), Raise your voice, What a girl wants, Orphan, Milk, Dead man walking, Lord of the flies and more related things. I like school, I want to be a freelance journalist or a dentist. OR BOTH (: I like my school. I like communications technology. I'm going into grade eleven. The only class I've taken & continued by my own free will is Tech. I'm freeaking nervous for Grade Eleven College Prep Mathematics. I'm really badly at it. I'm worried I wont do well. But I just need to pass it. And I'm done math. I love english. But I guess thats enough to bore you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment