Thursday, August 13, 2009

a words just a word till you mean what you say

Alrighty, so basically I just watched " Send It On - Disney's friends for change ". Which I've posted along with this entry, I suggest playing it whilst reading on. ... Pressed play yet? I certainly hope so. It's a freaking amazing song. Well I kind of really super agree with the song! I really think friends mean the very most, that along with my family. Also " A words just a word until you mean what you say ", seriously, you can say " I'm sorry " a thousand times but it only takes one time to actually mean it. I can say " I hate you " five million times, and never mean it for real, though I want to mean it. I probably won't. Which brings me to a good topic, since that was just talking about the song. Hate. Oxfords dictionaries defenition for hate is :
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek kēdos care
Date: before 12th century
1 a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b : extreme dislike or antipathy
See, dates back to before the 12th century. " Aversion usually deriving form fear, anger or sense of injury" I like that we barely use words from the sixties, but we so loosly use a word from before the 12th century. I have a person that I could basically DEFINE by the previous definition I gave you. But really, in the end I actually can't say I hate her, after reason spats I want to say I hate her. But seriously, I'd like to be the bigger person and say that I can't stoop to her level. I mean I'd love to post our lovely conversation, but that's rude to all people mentioned. She's just a doll ;)
> Disclaimer, I'd like to say this entry kind of sucks. I was venting in a calmer than Katie's usual way.

No comments:

Post a Comment