Friday, August 7, 2009

Daring, Exciting, Intense are just some words you could use to describe " The Lovely Bones "


A few years ago I happened upon the book " the lovely bones " by Alice Sebold. I found it spectacular, though a few friends did not. Recently ( 20 minutes ago ) I found out they are turning it into a movie, which I'm estatic about, the preview looks fantastic. Which I shall add to the end of this entry.


I have scanned the first paragraph, which drew me so close to the book, and I would like to share it.

Now the movie trailer

By the looks of this trailer, its quite like I expected, a lot of the charecters look correct. Unfortunatly the only one I'm not excited about is Mr Harvey. The main point. The heaven looks fairly incorrect, but It still looks really amazing, despite the fail of how I intended. I thought it would look like a big field. With a gazebo on one end. A bishop-looking school on the right side, from where I was thinking. And then I, or whoever the heaven belonged to. Behind me , or Susie, a Big tree which they talk about in the book. Which you should go read.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment