Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cont.

I've recently begun re-reading The Lovely Bones. It's perfect. Immaculate. I seriously reccomend it. Though if you talk to my lovely girlfriends Maegan or Christine, they'll differ in response. I blame paint fumes, my lovely art friends. So my life has been pretty great, lots of school shopping. Don't get me wrong, I don't get a lot for school. I got a really sick purple shirt with a vest. Then some cute blue and orange sweatpants. Then 5 or 6 shirts, I got them for about 5.00 each D: also I got my school binders. A backpack. New boots. Uggs. Not real Ugss. I'm not making my mom pay that much. I'll buy real ones when I get a job. Oh, It IS August, and I DID buy new boots. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I RIDE POLAR BEARS, WEAR FUR COATS, ICE FISH & HAVE PET MOOSES(MEESE?!) JUST BECAUSE I'M IN CANADA. I got them because it's like weearing slippers ALL THE TIME. Cool eh? Shit. Eh. Fml. Another Canadian stereotype. We also do not say "a-boot" you may hear it. But to us we're saying " about " it may be our accents. Who knows. Actually thats my next blogs theme. Incorrect Canada Stereotypes. I'm going to have to do a bit of research, and get some videos. Anyways, ttyl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment